Build your own watercraft shore docking ramp. Instructions and part included.
- 8 polyurethane rollers with stainless steel axle bolts and locknuts
- 8 sets of galvanized roller brackets (bolt onto dimensional treated lumber).
- 4 Galvanized strengthening side braces for strong connection between "rail" beams and cross members
- All galvanized hardware/fasteners.
- Complete guide to building your own ramp including suggestions for adding additional sections and supporting the ramp with blocking or legs.
A “DIY” boat ramp designed to accommodate small boats and personal
watercraft (Jet Ski etc). 16-20 ft. length, 1200 lb. capacity. Includes:
(12) donut rollers w/brackets, 1100 lb. winch w/33 feet strap and hook,
winch post supports, bracing, fasteners and plans.
Designed to accommodate small boats upto 2000 lbs. 16-20 ft. length,
2000 lb. capacity. Includes: (16) wobble rollers w/axles and brackets,
1600 lb. winch w/33 feet strap and hook, winch post supports, bracing,
fasteners and plans.